kitik

weekend actuals 7/4-7/6 TF4 37.050

Anyway, I keep seeing a Guardians trailer before every movie I see, plus tie in commercials before the previews start....hopefully Disney isn't pulling a Sony Spidey and over marketing this...

Hmm... I haven't seen very many TV spots (on TV) 

I STILL DON'T GET THESE JOKES

In the weekend thread, the subject of strange places you've had sex came up, and CJohn was brave/foolish/naive enough to tell a story about one time when he and some chick got it on at 2am on a kiddie playground.

• Like 7

I don't think you can a true nerd unless you've been to a convention of some kind.Yes, I've been to more than a few.

Only one I've been to is the Comic Con in New Orleans. They have it every year. It was pretty cool. There were a few pretty cool looking costumes. I wanna go again. 

• Like 2

In the weekend thread, the subject of strange places you've had sex came up, and CJohn was brave/foolish/naive enough to tell a story about one time when he and some chick got it on at 2am on a kiddie playground.

THANK YOU.

Now I too can mock him.

• Like 3

THANK YOU.

Now I too can mock him.

Nah, needing it explained kills your ability to partake.

No joke's humor survives contact with the exposition

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 2

This sounds like a radio shout out: Yo, I wanna give a shout out to 22 Jump Street on its impressive box office run! Peeps out there ain't giving it the respect it deserves and I wanna say big up to it. Keep doin' your thang, baby! Jonah and Channing foreva!

SOMETHING COOOOOOOOL

• Like 2