CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

What? It would be perfect! Just think of all the decorations we could do! We could have each table decorated and designed for factions of members. Like, nolanites sit at one table, HG fans sit at another, and so on and so forth. You could have a head table for mods and one reserved for charter members. Oh! And think of the fancy china wear! Everything would be perfect, delicate, and order. It would be so fancy and cute all at once! We look cute all dressed up! :wub:

:unsure:

There's like eight BOFers in DC- the fact that a meetup HASN'T happened is weird. Me and Gopher were supposed to meet up to watch 12YAS, but it fell through, and since I hated Only Lovers Left Alive SO MUCH, he's probs not down for it. 

I contribute 8%, my company provides a match for 25% of that. Also opened a savings account in India recently, it provides 9% interest, and no fees on repatriation up to 25000$ per year. Of course, you need to be Indian to take advantage of that.

I did 10% up until this past April. However, I'm not sure what's going to happen to it since my company will potentially lock us out(union negotiations end in 3 weeks).

:o  But that's okay, the hall will be so big that you probably won't bump into them. Plus, you wouldn't want to miss out of some fine dinner!

I need some meat in me!