CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Damn you like it better than Capt 2, Xmen and Godzilla my warrior buddy... Nice!!

Going to see it tonight or definitely by Mon or wed.

I would say that it and Cap are both up there in my book. I don't know which one I like better 

• Like 1

Come on people, entertain me. Say something funny.

There is a cafe that only sells tea and cookies.

Jonathan gets tea.

Emily gets a cookie.

What will Oliver get?

Killed in a horrible car accident on the way to the cafe.

I would say that it and Cap are both up there in my book. I don't know which one I like better 

Thats a certified fresh and Apes is awesome for me my friend. :D. Lets hopes

these lowballing numbers are off as hell. Im hoping Apes makes 74-80M :D OW

• Like 1

Andey and Toby Kebell both deseve Oscars for Apes, also the score is great. there are so many beautifule, emotional moments. There was one moment when my mouth dropped and I didn't shut it for a couple of minutes.

• Like 1

I woke up and I was some 20 pages behind. Attempted to catch up during work, and I fell back to 30. Checked again and I'm 45 pages behind, so I'm not going to read through all that.

Did I miss anything?

I woke up and I was some 20 pages behind. Attempted to catch up during work, and I fell back to 30. Checked again and I'm 45 pages behind, so I'm not going to read through all that.

Did I miss anything?

You probably already know what you missed