CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Will this top the first OS? That one did 277M...

This is what the first one grossed in the markets left (except China):Germany $15,496,906Italy $7,505,879Japan $5,540,461South Korea $25,108,317Spain $12,458,930 Even if it stays flat (unlikely), that's more than $65m. If you add the markets where it's already playing and China, $277m should be very easy to reach.
  • Like 1

Most of the list I get, but I don't know why Godzilla, Neighbors, and Noah are on the list. There are easily more than 10 movies that have came out this year worse than them. 

Yeah, those were the three I was referring to. Like, what?! 

Why? Because Godzilla is #1? People tend to vote on movies they have actually seen. So a lot of movies would probably not even make the cut. Godzilla did have the worst legs for a movie opening to 90m plus. Spidey was close behind and it was #2 on the list.

Yes. Because Godzilla is #1. Because I know why they voted for it. "Wah, wah, not enough of Godzilla destroying things."