CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Yes it well. 

How?  I don't have the info in front of me but can you name me a sequel in the last 5 years that had a better X than the first?

• Like 1

I'm a little frustrated it didn't reach my very realistic 99M prediction, though. Stupid summer's fault.

True.  I was thinking 150 myself.  What a fucking disaster!

• Like 2

How?  I don't have the info in front of me but can you name me a sequel in the last 5 years that had a better X than the first?

The Hunger Games 2 had a better multiplier than the first, if that is what you are talking about. 

• Like 1

I don't know the specifics of the Landis case, but do we actually know if he were at fault with what happened on Twilight Zone?

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/not_guilty/twilight_zone/1.html

Read that and tell me he didn't have any responsibility.

He omits to tell the parents of the young children that the shootings involved hazardous pyrotechnics and a real life helicopter dangerously hoovering over water above them as the children are barely hold by Vic Morrow trying to make his way through this mess of a set with shrapnels flying all over the place (Landis shouting to the pilot's helicopter on the radio to hover much lower close to the actors despite the pilot's reluctant acceptance). When many insiders told him shooting conditions were too dangerous  and maybe they should use dummies, he reluctantly brushed it off "It will look fake!". Vic Morrow asked if he could use a stunt for the large shot, Landis said no. Among many other ego vicinities just so he can impress Steven Spielberg. The guy even joked with his mates saying "We might end up in jail for this" because he knew he was trespassing children rights on set on purpose. He even asked the parents (some who barely spoke english as they were of vietnamese origin) to lie if officials and children labor rights representatives would eventually show up on set asking why underaged children are working after midnight on a set involving dangerous pyrotechnics as it is strictly forbidden.

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 7

I don't know about you but I think DOFP will become the highest grossing X-Men film WW

IMHO I think you are all really stupid for thinking HTTYD will make 200 mill.  

• Like 4

IMHO I think you are all really stupid for thinking HTTYD will make 200 mill.  

A sequel to a very well loved animated word of mouth hit that grossed over $200 million itself. Yeah, everyone who thought it was possible is stupid.  <_<

• Like 4

A sequel to a very well loved animated word of mouth hit that grossed over $200 million itself. Yeah, everyone who thought it was possible is stupid.  <_<

I think you need to know the context of the post before commenting on it.  It's in response to another poster telling us that he knew Apes would under perform...AFTER THE MIDNIGHT NUMBER CAME OUT.

In other words, I was being sarcastic.

• Like 2

I think you need to know the context of the post before commenting on it.  It's in response to another poster telling us that he knew Apes would under perform...AFTER THE MIDNIGHT NUMBER CAME OUT.

My bad about that then, Baumer. I read the first few pages of the thread but when I realized it was just a lot of bitching about Apes not doing $50 million last night I just skipped to the end. In my defense sarcasm on the internet is sort of hard to see most of the time.  :P

• Like 2

Insert Leo duh gif

• Like 3

Update in between meetings as of now:

Dawn is at 3.8X Rise's number at the same POD.

Dawn is at 0.38X Godzilla's number at the same POD.

Dawn is at 0.67X Maleficent's number at the same POD.  

Edited by spatulashack
  • Like 4

Update in between meetings as of now: Dawn is at 3.8X Rise's number at the same POD.Dawn is at 0.38X Godzilla's number at the same POD.Dawn is at 0.67X Maleficent's number at the same POD.

Thats like all over the place :(Thanks
  • Like 1