CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Watch the World Cup. Can't beat tremendous live sports for sheet entertainment, and you can see APES anytime.

I don't understand sports. Like the appeal of them. I've been on my computer during the entire cup and I did not miss anything

I don't understand sports. Like the appeal of them. I've been on my computer during the entire cup and I did not miss anything

I don't understand the appeal of sports that hinge on nationalism and "I'm from here, so I root for this team." It doesn't help that the stick and ball thing just doesn't impress me. MMA is the only sport that piques my interest. 

Blankments that SIgnature of yours.  :mellow: I Would love to see GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY = DAWN OF THE PLANET OF APES  B) 

I still believe in bigger

For you consideration Blank, 3rd movie will just be Planet of the apes(2016)

Eh... I don't like there being a THIRD movie titled Planet of the Apes

My likes went up 10 in a few seconds, Blankments is here.  :D

;)

Why wouldn't you? 

What?

The others can with You must see Apes now. 

... not really

Jersey Boys and Snowpiercer will probably be gone by Friday

Boyhood is a movie I've been anticipating since 2006.

Apes can definitely wait.

Blanks is here...

:ohmygod:

:)

Does it make a difference?

Not really, except that having PLANET in there is obnoxiously clunky imo

Edited by Blankments

Hail Ceaser.  Congrats.  3x multipier will get it over 200 so we aren't out of the woods yet.  TF4 domestic number is just sad but understandable.  With the way it's performing worldwide I was hoping for a better domestic total.  People nailed it when they said TF4=Pirates 4 and it truly does.

You know, I'm starting to think mabey into the storm can get over 100M too. I've seen some good TV spots recently.

I sincerely doubt that.

Pretty much 75% on Spongebob after the movie is disturbing. Yet kids still love it. Go figure.

My aunt downloaded an app that allows her to illegally stream every episode of SpongeBob, and she started Fear of a Krabby Patty when she showed it to me. I just shook my head. :(

I always hated Spongebob. 

Ugh

No

Yes

Hail Ceaser.  Congrats.  3x multipier will get it over 200 so we aren't out of the woods yet.  TF4 domestic number is just sad but understandable.  With the way it's performing worldwide I was hoping for a better domestic total.  People nailed it when they said TF4=Pirates 4 and it truly does.

And Pirates 5/TF5 will be TASM2...

No Apes is going for the 4.1x multipier.