CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

The problem with Adventures 02 are Davis, Cody and Yolei, IMO. The three of them just suck so badly. Ken was a great new character and they were lucky they decided to use Kari and TK again, already established and loved characters. 

usual megaplex was busier all day than yesterday through 4pm for Apes even with World Cp {nm}   notfabio on Jul 13, 17:03
So yeah probably a bit overestimated but shouldn't be epic {nm}   notfabio on Jul 13, 17:04
If it had been Football instead of football it would have made a dent. {nm}   mishra on Jul 13, 17:12

This post is for those who are wondering if Apes is going to be massively overestimated. If notfabio's theater is a great indicator, it will definitely be over 70m. Probably closer to 71-72 than 70.

You would think they'd choose a more believable choice than Planes 2. If a 13 year old kid bought a ticket to see Planes 2, I think I'd be at least a little suspicious.

The actual Plane 2 target audience is probably too young to have any desire to see The Purge 2.

Why. i (a fifteen year old boy) went to see Turbo last year. (by myself) 

You do know the Digimon movie was two movies edited together, right?

Yup that and a short film, cause in Japan at least back then, 50m was acceptable for an anime film. Probably the films biggest flaw, since they don't really explain things for people who watch the show all that much.

• Like 1

Yup that and a short film, cause in Japan at least back then, 50m was acceptable for an anime film. Probably the films biggest flaw, since they don't really explain things for people who watch the show all that much.

It is pretty obvious they are two different things, even if connected by Willis character. 

• Like 2

It is pretty obvious they are two different things, even if connected by Willis character. 

And the virus.

It took them many years but I was happy to learn that they dubbed and released the sequel Daboramon's revenge over here in the states.

Kinda ironic that Disney used to have the rights (or English rights) Digimon and Power Ranger and now Nickelodeon airs both of them.

• Like 1