CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

I WILL NOT HAVE DINNER WITH CERTAIN PEOPLE HERE.

I imagine BKB stripping in with an RDJ haircut

Noctis screaming at everyone

Shay showing up for two seconds, calling us all plebians, and then immediately leaving for his 63rd showing of Hobbit 3

• Like 2

What? It would be perfect! Just think of all the decorations we could do! We could have each table decorated and designed for factions of members. Like, nolanites sit at one table, HG fans sit at another, and so on and so forth. You could have a head table for mods and one reserved for charter members. Oh! And think of the fancy china wear! Everything would be perfect, delicate, and order. It would be so fancy and cute all at once! We look cute all dressed up! :wub:

Oh pffffffff! This wouldn't be a strip club or naughty club here! ^_^

And gays at this table.

Posted Image

• Like 4

I imagine BKB stripping in with an RDJ haircut

Noctis screaming at everyone

Shay showing up for two seconds, calling us all plebians, and then immediately leaving for his 63rd showing of Hobbit 3

And you and Empire liking every dish served

• Like 2

I need some meat in me!

Absolutely! Filet mignon is tender and delicious! I'd pair that up with some mushroom risotto.

Just think:

First course: New England mandarin garden salad (it has candy walnuts, dried fruit, mango oranges with the usual salad components)

Second course: Minestrone soup

Third course: would be the meat, of course we would also have our basket of hot, out of the oven bread (assorted of course)

Fourth course: Dessert and coffee/tea (dessert would be some chocolate cake or chocolate mouse with vanilla bean ice cream on the side)

Edited by k1stpierre
  • Like 1

There's like eight BOFers in DC- the fact that a meetup HASN'T happened is weird. Me and Gopher were supposed to meet up to watch 12YAS, but it fell through, and since I hated Only Lovers Left Alive SO MUCH, he's probs not down for it.

This. I met Travis though. He was sitting next to me in an advanced screening lol