CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

*looks at title* Completely gay, you say?  :ph34r:

You know what else is completely gay? Adoration for Dame Jolie. And you know where you can find Dame Jolie? GUEST STARRING IN AN ALL-NEW, SHOCKING EPISODE OF THE FORUM GAMES!

Don't miss it!

Posted Image

• Like 3

I absolutely agree. I hate any meat well done. I get my steaks and meats all rare as they can be, my burgers though I do medium rare.

I like Medium. Nice and pink in the middle.

• Like 1

25M+ seems to be the general estimate at the moment.

:rofl: Oh please, it would be a lot but not that much ^_^  If I had to guess, right now everything I have in my mind is like planning a wedding like setting. So that plus the amount of users who would go (say maybe like 75?), I'd have the amount at like......25,000-30,000.

This is how I did it, copy the embed code from vine, paste it in this box.

Click "More reply options"

Click "HTML"

remove the

and

at the start and end of the embed code

Post reply.

<script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What's the "and"? The code is supposed to look like this right?...

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/MjtXWLQX2MT/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Okay, see i insert that, then click HTML, and when I do, it greys out, and when I click to preview to see if it'll work, nothing shows up. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong? Are we not able to make Vine be inserted as just a link like Youtube?

Edited by Ayy Lmao