CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

He's due in about 9 days.

I'm getting ready. How is a baby supposed to read this?Posted Image

Don't overthink it. Is that a Chicco car seat with a separate base? Take the base, put it on the seat (the side that'll be nearest the curb, you don't want to be trying to get the carrier in and out of the car on the traffic side). Use the LATCH system: the little logo is stamped on the seat inside the car (down the near base). Attach each LATCH fastener and then pull tight. Get into the car, press your knee and full weight on the base and pull even tighter. The base should be wiggle-free and really firmly in place. Check the bubble to make sure the base is (relatively) level.

Done. Now snapping the carrier in and out is a piece of cake.

• Like 3

Don't overthink it. Is that a Chicco car seat with a separate base? Take the base, put it on the seat (the side that'll be nearest the curb, you don't want to be trying to get the carrier in and out of the car on the traffic side). Use the LATCH system: the little logo is stamped on the seat inside the car (down the near base). Attach each LATCH fastener and then pull tight. Get into the car, press your knee and full weight on the base and pull even tighter. The base should be wiggle-free and really firmly in place. Check the bubble to make sure the base is (relatively) level.

Posted Image

• Like 2

Oh, I'm excited for fatherhood. I'm more worried that he will have absolutely no interest in me. lololol

eh that comes and goes - right now my daughter is in an intense Daddy phase but just last week she was nothing but Mommy....

• Like 1

How can TA 2 even beat the first if domestic people arent even buying up the DVDs

.... While Juggernaut is selling on par with the top seller f  90s almost on HV lol. FN is king of the DVDs

60+M unit sold.  Avatar 40+ and climbin. Sold 30+ in 2009-2010 alone lol

• Like 1

I knew my wife's American doll would be useful one day. I'm trying the seatbelts out.

Posted Image

• Like 2

HEY I JUST MET YOU

AND THIS IS CRAZY

BUT HERE'S MY NUMBER

SO CALL ME MAYBE

AND ALL THE OTHER BOYS

TRY TO CHASE ME

SO HERE'S MY NUMBER

CALL ME MAYBE?

LOL remember how hard it was to get away from that song two summers ago?

Carly Rae Jepson unfortunately appears to be destined to be known as a modern day one hit wonder.

Edited by filmlover
  • Like 1

Don't overthink it. Is that a Chicco car seat with a separate base? Take the base, put it on the seat (the side that'll be nearest the curb, you don't want to be trying to get the carrier in and out of the car on the traffic side). Use the LATCH system: the little logo is stamped on the seat inside the car (down the near base). Attach each LATCH fastener and then pull tight. Get into the car, press your knee and full weight on the base and pull even tighter. The base should be wiggle-free and really firmly in place. Check the bubble to make sure the base is (relatively) level.Done. Now snapping the carrier in and out is a piece of cake.

We just graduated last week to a baseless front-facing - so glad we no longer have to lug the carrier around anymore!

• Like 1

Never seen the Princess Bride either.

GET ON IT

You haven't seen Glory. Excellent film. One of Morgan Freeman's best. Strong emotional pull. Are you aware of what the film is about. 

Yawn. Glory is boring