#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

CJohn has his black list ready...

And you are on top of it. With grim and Jack closely behind. Lets face it, when I decide that one of you will go down, all of you will go down.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

CAYOM schedule for myself

Tonight: Outlines for all four movies

Tomorrow: Last Six

Thursday: Sir Thymes Time

Friday: LucIIId

Saturday/Sunday; Yzma 

I was gonna post one of my outlines sometime this week, but I've barely started to it to be honest.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 1

• Community Manager

I actually though t the movie was animated up until recently and I saw it when it came out.Plus incredibly boring. I'm happy you liked it Water Bottle.

You do realize that in saying that, you've lost any real credibility to speak on the matter?

• Like 2

What a BOF summer this has been. Didnt have this much ADHDness last year. This summer, either no one is online and its tumbleweeds, or everyones online and theres some kind of issues. No in-betweens. Not a record, but truly a summer for the ages.

• Like 3

You can call me that as well... wait what? You went to Google Translator, didn't you?  <_<

Dude, I'm Romanian. Latin language. Similar roots. 

I actually had a lot of fun with my guide in Madeira (she was fucking amazing, in all sense of the word, btw - probably the one woman who made me question my homosexuality), with the language thing. Look, this is Romanian: cu carne de vaca nu se moare de foame. That's very similar to the Portuguese saying, even in pronunciation. 

• Like 2

You do realize that in saying that, you've lost any real credibility to speak on the matter?

Wait, he had some credibility before that?  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Okok, I am sorry I shouldn't say things like that...

• Like 2

How is it hard?Tomorrow morning while we are waiting for numbers, all ramblings and discussions in classic convo thread. When numbers are up, you can talk about them in numbers thread. :lol:

What's likely to happen is that if 'numbers only' is strictly enforced then most of the numbers talk will move into the Conversation thread.

• Like 3

Dude, I'm Romanian. Latin language. Similar roots. 

I actually had a lot of fun with my guide in Madeira (she was fucking amazing, in all sense of the word, btw - probably the one woman who made me question my homosexuality), with the language thing. Look, this is Romanian: cu carne de vaca nu se moare de foame. That's very similar to the Portuguese saying, even in pronunciation. 

Yeah, some things are similar. But cu means ass in Portuguese :lol: 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Shouldn't it be like Eduardo or Juarez or Antonio or something? I'm sorry, I get racist when I've been up for two days.

Juarez is not a portuguese name :lol:

The other 2 are. 

• Like 1

And you are on top of it. With grim and Jack closely behind. Lets face it, when I decide that one of you will go down, all of you will go down.

Oh, come on...:( Jack and grim have been worse than me!

• Like 1