#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

What if I just want to say good morning to Ecstasy and compliment her on her Rocket Raccoon picture? Do I have to add in something about the daily numbers like an ode to Maleficent's long luscious legs?

Yep. Actually, your entire message needs to be in binary, so as to keep it on-topic in relation to the numbers.

Edited by reddevil18
  • Like 1

I feel rather like a contrarian right now, I watched Life Itself on VOD and I didn't care for it at all. There were some interesting aspects, and it did a great job on showing you the man's life, but what it doesn't do (and this is something I find vital for a documentary to be successful) is give you a reason to care. It's a nice tribute for those who might already care about Ebert, but for somebody who always saw him as just another film critic, like myself, I kind of feel as if my time was wasted. The nicest rating I can really give the film is a C+ honestly.

We are now under the iron curtain Panda...this post is derailing the thread... Edited by AC Slater
  • Like 2

Settle down, guys.It's not like the first slightly digressive post will be locked down. But the long discussions (food, Pokemon, football, GIF mania, etc) will be stopped. They won't be gone, they just won't be in the numbers thread.

It's probably for the best. Those Jack Nevada food pics. made me consider never eating again.

• Like 3

What if I just want to say good morning to Ecstasy and compliment her on her Rocket Raccoon picture? Do I have to add in something about the daily numbers like an ode to Maleficent's long luscious legs?

Again, the idea is to cut down on derailments. We expect slip ups but don't expect 30 pages of Pokemon.
  • Like 4

I am just messing around. However, I do think his reason for leaving would be stupid if he does though.

Yeah... never been a fan of people announcing when they are leaving.

However... over reactions are typical when big changes happen and many feel this is a big change.

I am a little surprised when the Mods don't take the high road and respond negatively to comments like Ethan's.  It's happened twice already today by different Mods.

Maybe Red is correct...  :ph34r:

• Like 3

That's what I said, it's really no different. Just talk on that thread instead of the numbers one.

But WHY??? Why do I need to keep going back and forth, or even open two tabs, for God's sake???

• Like 2