#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

That sucks.

Jack. You can talk movies. You just can't go on and on and lose the idea that it's a box office numbers thread. The classic convo thread is there to discuss the movies you watch every day.
  • Like 3

To which degree can we discuss movies?

I would say if they are related to current movies out, or if you are making a box office comparison to movies now. For example, talking about IM3 or Avatar, or whatever big movie that isn't relevant to movies now (and going off on them for 10 pages) is what we are trying to eliminate.

• Like 3

Just use common sense (I'm not saying you don't). Is it related to one of the movies currently in release (and still having daily numbers tallied)? Then, IMO, it'd be fine. Is it unrelated and you're just mentioning a movie you saw? Then it's probably better in the Classic Conversation. We've all been through these thread derailments, I think we all understand on a basic level what's on topic and what isn't.

Oh, fuck it, I changed my mind. Those are absurd terms. simply ABSURD I tell you! Time to start the revolution!

• Like 6

Are me and red the only ones who ate absolutely against this?

There are others but the imperial mods are watching us...There will be a secret meeting in an underground bunker to figure out the rebellion plans...
  • Like 1

I really enjoy the derailments but I haven't been here that long nor am I really active enough to feel like I should say anything about it. It will probably either make the numbers thread only a page and I'll spend my time on the classic convo thread or it will revert after a short time.
  • Like 3

There are others but the imperial mods are watching us...There will be a secret meeting in an underground bunker to figure out the rebellion plans...

Don;t forget to bring the plans of the Death Star, kay?

• Like 1

Dude, honestly...I don't care that much either way. I just like stirring shit up. It's what I do. I'm an agent of chaos.

If it works, it's fucking fantastic. If not, back to the drawing board. The only thing that kinda ticked me off was the Borg roll-out of the program, as presented by the mod team, cause it was fucking freaky. 

And the only real concern I have is that the Classic Convo thread might become too difficult to follow. But, again...not a big deal, guy.

• Like 2

I really enjoy the derailments but I haven't been here that long nor am I really active enough to feel like I should say anything about it. It will probably either make the numbers thread only a page and I'll spend my time on the classic convo thread or it will revert after a short time.

Well I haven't been here long but I average over 40 posts a day.
  • Like 1