#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

So I just got back from Apes, and the daily numbers thread is up to 71 72 pages. Lol, and then I see there might be a new policy against  off topic crap. Yay. Good job mods. If you're open to suggestions, I vote for starting a new forum for all the fan fiction stuff. It could probably all be grouped together somewhere. And not here. Gotta admit, I'm not a fan. Too much auto fellatio.

The fan fiction has a strong following.
  • Like 2

you damn dirty ...

You hurt me with the fan fiction comment

OK, so I get it's not for everyone. Just let me finish my saga! :ph34r:

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 4

Neo's problem for some people is that he comes more as a robot than an actual user. Not that I agree with it, he has shown personality, especially when he responds to posts.

He's pretty monotonic even then as well
  • Like 3

If you're open to suggestions, I vote for starting a new forum for all the fan fiction stuff. It could probably all be grouped together somewhere. And not here. Gotta admit, I'm not a fan. Too much auto fellatio.

Fallatio wtf? And please dont call it fan fic. Just curious, how do they bother you exactly? I think us that do it are working with the Mods and others to come up with a schedule. Edited by Ayy Lmao
  • Like 1

Just use common sense (I'm not saying you don't). Is it related to one of the movies currently in release (and still having daily numbers tallied)? Then, IMO, it'd be fine. Is it unrelated and you're just mentioning a movie you saw? Then it's probably better in the Classic Conversation. We've all been through these thread derailments, I think we all understand on a basic level what's on topic and what isn't.

Let's say it's Pokemon 2000. What should I do.
  • Like 1

You hurt me with the fan fiction comment

OK, so I get it's not for everyone. Just let me finish my saga! :ph34r:

For what it's worth, Pink...I hear auto fellatio is pretty darn enjoyable. 

• Like 3

You hurt me with the fan fiction comment OK, so I get it's not for everyone. Just let me finish my saga! :ph34r:

About that... The Speakeasy needs new life!
  • Like 3