#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

First they came for the derailments, and I did not speak out—Because I was not a derailer. Then they came for the gifs, and I did not speak out—Because I was not a gif madman. Then they came for my forum fiction — and there was no one left to speak for my forum fiction. Fight it, Eggs and Mayo! Don;t go quietly into the night. FIGHT!

I just wish there was better user reasoning than "auto-fellatio", whatever thats supposed to imply, but Tele has spoke. Its not an issue. We're getting enough readers. Im fine with it and understand.I do wish people would call it a story and stop calling it fan fiction. My thing is not like the ElseAnna or My Little Pony stuff on Reddit.
  • Like 4

We can derail this thread. What do they call it? Grace period?

Anyway, I always found that part of England's history in WW2 interesting but there isn't much on it cinema-wise.  Remains of the Day really got me curious.

Watch a few movies about Indian independence, those will coincide with England during WW2. There are a few movies about Gandhi and Bhagat Singh which are great.

If you want a movie about the British Empire as India saw them, I would highly highly recommend Lagaan. It is a typical underdog story set in India during British times. It is just awesome, it is 3 hours long but worth the time.

• Like 1

I find almost anything to do with WWII interesting, so yes, I agree. :)

Germany has won 4 world cups and 0 world wars.Just a random fact.
  • Like 5

Read a few history books and make the movie in your head...let us know how it is in the classic conversation thread... :)

LOL What? All that is not necessary. Just looking for something already on film. I probably will never post in that thread.

• Like 1

I just wish there was better user reasoning than "auto-fellatio", whatever thats supposed to imply, but Tele has spoke. Its not an issue. We're getting enough readers. Im fine with it and understand.I do wish people would call it a story and stop calling it fan fiction. My thing is not like the ElseAnna or My Little Pony stuff on Reddit.

Fan fiction is fan fiction, my friend. ;)
  • Like 3