#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

Is this movie as thrilling as it looks in this .gif?

The climax is more thrilling, thats not the climax, but that scene was great as well. The characterization and cinematography is excellent, and the Apes are the stars, not the humans.

• Like 1

The climax is more thrilling, thats not the climax, but that scene was great as well. The characterization and cinematography is excellent, and the Apes are the stars, not the humans.

I planned on seeing it regardless. I've only seen one trailer and that was the movies. So I'm happy to see there will be some thrills here.

• Like 1

Since we are just posting random shit, here's a funny story from last night at work.

A woman gets on the bus last night and looks sketchy right away.  She comes up to me, basically whispers in my ear and says this:

"Look, I just performed a trick (hooker speak for sex) and the fucker didn't pay me.  I have no money and I just need to get downtown.  I'll give you a blowjob if you let me ride for free."

After stifling a laugh, I replied, "No, that's okay, I'll pass on the offer but I'll get you where you need to go, free of charge."

To which she replied, "It doesn't have to be here and now ( the bus was half full of people), we can meet when you get off work and I can do it in your car."

Now I'm really having a hard time holding in my laughter, but I manage to say, "It's fine, just sit down, relax and the bus ride is free of charge tonight."

Funniest thing that has happened to me so far in my first three weeks.

Poor woman. Must be some kind of asshole to solicit a hooker and then not pay her later. Good on you, baumer.

Though if it happened to me, I think I'd be too suspicious of her motives despite the freebie. What's free after all? :ph34r:

• Like 2