#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

Are me and red the only ones who ate absolutely against this?

I can't decide how I feel. On one hand, the derailments annoyed Baumer, so that was kinda good. OTOH, they annoyed Ecstasy, so that was kinda bad. It's just such a tough decision.

• Like 3

• Community Manager

For the record, the policy on GIFs remains the same. You can keep using them as you have been. Some performance issues have been reported on cell phones but I'm looking for a way to have users turn GIFs off on phones or in general.

• Like 5

LMAO. You guys act like spoiled entitled brats. This is a great site. Half of you don't even know the blood sweat and tears it took to build it from scratch. When Boxofficemojo forums went down without a word except to funnel everybody to IMDB, Shawn with the hard work of Water Bottle created this great forum.  If Administration asks that you not derail the thread with pages of non-sense then don't do it. It's not much to ask especially when they've given you somewhere else on this page to do it.  Some of you guys act like they are violating your civil rights or something.

• Like 10

I literally hate this!part of the reason I prefer this forum to other ones is because of the derailments. It's fun. I guess I'll see what it's like tomorrow but...

Literally hate this

compared to figuratively hating this

• Like 2

For the record, the policy on GIFs remains the same. You can keep using them as you have been. Some performance issues have been reported on cell phones but I'm looking for a way to have users turn GIFs off on phones or in general.

Alrite...Water Bottle swayed me to his side. He's quite the debater.

• Like 3

LMAO. You guys act like spoiled entitled brats. This is a great site. Half of you don't even know the blood sweat and tears it took to build it from scratch. When Boxofficemojo forums went down without a word except to funnel everybody to IMDB, Shawn with the hard work of Water Bottle created this great forum.  If Administration asks that you not derail the thread with pages of non-sense then don't do it. It's not much to ask especially when they've given you somewhere else on this page to do it.  Some of you guys act like they are violating your civil rights or something.

Red, we are too late. They got Ecstacy.

• Like 3

I appreciate this forum very much. It's a lot of fun.

• Like 3

I can't decide how I feel. On one hand, the derailments annoyed Baumer, so that was kinda good. OTOH, they annoyed Ecstasy, so that was kinda bad. It's just such a tough decision.

You are so kind. :wub:

• Like 2

• Community Manager

Dude, honestly...I don't care that much either way. I just like stirring shit up. It's what I do. I'm an agent of chaos.

If it works, it's fucking fantastic. If not, back to the drawing board. The only thing that kinda ticked me off was the Borg roll-out of the program, as presented by the mod team, cause it was fucking freaky. 

And the only real concern I have is that the Classic Convo thread might become too difficult to follow. But, again...not a big deal, guy.

I can tell you if this really doesn't work, we'll go back to the drawing board. We're always looking to make this place better and that includes listening to feedback once a policy has been in place.

As for the roll-out, it's possible we could have done that better. :)

• Like 4

:bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:

• Like 2

I was gonna ask about this considering that they were what started the issue in the 1st place.

• Like 1

So I just got back from Apes, and the daily numbers thread is up to 71 72 pages.

Lol, and then I see there might be a new policy against  off topic crap. Yay. Good job mods.

If you're open to suggestions, I vote for starting a new forum for all the fan fiction stuff. It could probably all be grouped together somewhere. And not here. Gotta admit, I'm not a fan. Too much auto fellatio.

• Like 2

Red, we are too late. They got Ecstacy.

I think they got her early, and she was an inside agent.

Grim, we gotta get the hell away from SHIE...BOF!

I'll be Black Widow and you be Cap.

• Like 1