CJohn

Weekend Estimates: The Purge 28.3M | Apes 36M | Sex Tape 15M | Planes 18M | Godzilla 470k +91% 198.9m!!! | More Numbers on Page 1

Well they aren't obligated to give us the numbers...

I'm as interested in numbers as much as the next person, but I'm coming to the realization that seeing them has a kind of narcotic effect on some people. ("Must...have...numbers...cannot...move...") Given that it's only 8 pm on the west coast what we're actually getting is estimates.

• Like 1

I'm as interested in numbers as much as the next person, but I'm coming to the realization that seeing them has a kind of narcotic effect on some people. ("Must...have...numbers...cannot...move...") Given that it's only 8 pm on the west coast what we're actually getting is estimates.

Everything no matter what time of day is an estimate until Monday
  • Like 8

Good number for Purge 2, as expected. It should definitely have a better internal multiplier for it's OW than the first Purge.

I think, despite the overall negative reaction to the first film...the concept still holds people's attention, and the marketing has been fantastic.

It's not like they're working over the weekend.

I assume they like the sense of expectancy the delay gives and the latitude to shift numbers over the three days. Obviously, there's plenty of people at work at the studios from Fri - Sun.

I assume they like the sense of expectancy the delay gives and the latitude to shift numbers over the three days. Obviously, there's plenty of people at work at the studios from Fri - Sun.

Not as many as you might think, especially in those departments.

Not as many as you might think, especially in those departments.

Well then someone really ought to tell them how desperate people are on the forums for actuals once Friday night hits! I mean, Jesus, you could get an intern or something.

• Like 1