Fancyarcher

Tuesday Estimates (Spatula): Apes (5.0), PA (3.5), Pla2 (2.3), ST (2), TF4 (1.4)

I don't know why studios do this. This will only result in bad WOM and poor legs. Now it may not even reach $100 million even with a $40 million opening.

I don't think this change anything. If people like the movie, it doesn't matter if it is a drama, a comedy or an action movie. But, If it's not a good movie, then it is a problem.Lucy has mixed reviews, then it can be a problem.But the awful Blair Witch Project got an F (critics liked it, but it is awful) and made more than 150 milion in 1999, then a movie can succceed even with an F. Edited by Ajbg

$14.99/unlimited/3mbps - fast enough to stream my Netflix is all I need

Wow. I pay P1,000 or more or less $22 per month for a blazing speed of 0.75 Mbps. Dafuq.

And we haven't had connection for a week. The customer service sucks whether it's via phone or Twitter. Argh.

And here even if they say it's 'unlimited,' there's a limit. If you reach the allowable data usage for your plan, they will lower the already snail-like connection to 0.20 Mbps and argue that it's still unlimited but slower. That's just sad, right? lol

Edited by kayumanggi

Wow. I pay P1,000 or more or less $22 per month for a blazing speed of 0.75 Mbps. Dafuq.

And we haven't had connection for a week. The customer service sucks whether it's via phone or Twitter. Argh.

And here even if they say it's 'unlimited,' there's a limit. If you reach the allowable data usage for your plan, they will lower the already snail-like connection to 0.20 Mbps and argue that it's still unlimited but slower. That's just sad, right? lol

My slowed speed is almost as much as your normal speed, I feel for you

• Like 1

Seems internet is very costly here. They charge $60 for 16Mbps 175GB.In relative terms, it is even costlier. Per Capita yearly income is only $1500, as compared to $30,000-40,000 in US/Europe/Australia.