Guardians of The Galaxy (2014)

153 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it:

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

I feel like if you go with the rest of the movie's tone and enjoy it, you'll like the dance scene. But if you find the rest of the movie to be lame, then you'll find the dance scene to be equally lame.

I

I enjoyed the rest of the movie, but I found the dance distraction scene to be lame.
  • Like 3

Still pretty great. What I noticed most this time around was how much better the movie was when we spent time with the characters in the quieter scenes than in the obligatory the-world-is-ending action scenes. Every Marvel movie has them and they're getting more and more tedious. But Gunn did some great stuff with it and the characters are all so lovable that I don't care that much about all that and that's why the movie is still a 9/10 and 5th best movie in the MCU.

Also, still the most fun I've had in theaters this year and up there with 22JS and LEGO as the funnest movies of the year.

My favorite scene from this movie remains Gamora being saved by Quill. As I previously said, I think the combination of imagery and music in that scene was perfect.

yes, it was the film's best moment, of course they had to ruin it with a lame ass joke

• Like 1

I take back my coment The distraction scene is not the best scene from any movie this year

probably not relevant here but in case you want to know it's

Hazle driving away after Augustus's funeral in TFIOS

Interstellars docking scene is the best scene of the year imo.

My favorite scene from this movie remains Gamora being saved by Quill. As I previously said, I think the combination of imagery and music in that scene was perfect.

I think the prison escape was the best scene in the film

yes, it was the film's best moment, of course they had to ruin it with a lame ass joke

That joke made that scene even better. In case you hadn't noticed, the film was full of jokes lol

I feel like if you go with the rest of the movie's tone and enjoy it, you'll like the dance scene. But if you find the rest of the movie to be lame, then you'll find the dance scene to be equally lame.

that's not true, not for me at least. I go to these MCU films wanting to enjoy them, most of the time I overlook its flaws because I go with low expectations.

and? just because the movie was "full of jokes" it doesn't mean that I should just ignore a bad joke in an inappropriate moment

I thought it was hilarious when he bragged, matter of fact I wouldn't have liked the scene had he been serious, it seemed out of place. It wasn't inappropriate, that scene generated laughs both times I saw it in cinemas, it seemed like a perfect joke for his character. Edited by jessie