Olive

Weekend Numbers: GOTG - 94M (PG 180) [25.5M Sunday (Spatula) Cancel the Godzilla legs!]

But don't most comic book movies drop more than 50% second weekend? Not saying it can't or won't happen. I'm just not convinced.

Correction: Most superhero movies do

Guardians ain't a superhero movie :D

Avengers 3 is gonna be real expensive with all the actor salaries.

Disney doesn't care. They could ask for a 350m budget Disney would not care. They gave an over 200m+ for the Lone Ranger and John Carter. 

Edited by Snoopy of Suburbia
  • Like 1

Avengers 3 is gonna be real expensive with all the actor salaries.

Its budget is qouted at 250m. However it wont be as much as you think because all the actors signed contracts for multiple movies so their salaries would of already been loosely determined. Also Marvel is the one that has made a lot of them stars.

Edited by eXtacy

Disney have big guns, but other studios are still better overall hence Disney haven't won a year for more than a decade now. Won't win this year either. 

I disagree. Disney doesn't win years because they release less movies per year than other studios.

• Like 1

Its budget is qouted at 250m. However it wont be as much as you think because all the actors signed contracts for multiple movies so their salaries would of already been loosely determined. Also Marvel is the one that has made a lot of them stars.

How can they all ready have the budget for third movie? Do mean the secound movie. because we talking about the third avengers. 

I do not get any of the jokes that going on this thread. I feel like Ethan did with all the Airplane references.

Nothing flies over your head Snoopy. You're too quick Edited by MrPink
  • Like 3