Olive

Weekend Numbers: GOTG - 94M (PG 180) [25.5M Sunday (Spatula) Cancel the Godzilla legs!]

So did you get over the pain yet, Dex? :lol:

Yes 

I was kinda mad since my friends where thinking quickly eat dinner and going to see the movie.I invited people to go out to eat on my birthday.  Pretty much the whole group wanted to bail and go and see GOTG. But they decided to hang out with me instead. 

• Like 1

So if it hits 90m. Is this like the 5th movie to hit a 90m OW this year. I am calling it now if GOTG hits 90m so is the Hobbit hitting a 90m ow.

Hobbit opens on a Wednesday. 90m ow would be incredible with a Wednesday opening.

Tuesday likely.

Warner Brother will announce on Monday Green Lantern actually made 150m dollar more dollars than origallny expect, The account that made this mistake, no longer works with the company. Green Lantern is now the highest grossing comic book movie to be set in space." 

Disney knew this was going to be big.They announced a sequel before the opening and state that the Guardians will be back right before the credits.I wonder how accurate their internal tracking was or are they as surprised as everyone else.

• Like 2

Warner Brother will announce on Monday Green Lantern actually made 150m dollar more dollars than origallny expect, The account that made this mistake, no longer works with the company. Green Lantern is now the highest grossing comic book movie to be set in space." 

Between Lantern and MOS I'm frightened to see another DC movie.