Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

This feels like it's going to be another big flop. I have very little interest in this, and I have had a bad feeling about this film for a long time now, even before the trailer debuted. The trailer did not impress me at all.

I've no clue why people suddenly have no faith in this. There were very nervous (as in "I just shat my pants") laughs when it played before PR. We'll hear the word from festivals soon enough.

Looks great to me.

• Like 2

Too many "I believe this will be the greatest reviewed big film of the year" turned out to be just pipe dreams .... people who still think like that for any future release are just setting them up for big disappointments.

Is this your new fail speech?

I've no clue why people suddenly have no faith in this. There were very nervous (as in "I just shat my pants") laughs when it played before PR. We'll hear the word from festivals soon enough. Looks great to me.

I've got a lot of faith in the ovie (despite my reservations about Bullock in the role). I just trust Cuaron.That being said...I don't have a lot of faith in its box office prospects.
  • Like 1