Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

I think Gravity should be able to be number 1 for the rest of October, and possibly number 2 in November all the way till Catching Fire (and stay in the top 5 until the Hobbit).

Edited by The Panda

I saw this in 2D on Sunday and it was just fine. 3D does make it a little more immersive, but the same thrills and emotion I felt with IMAX 3D I felt in regular 2D. Not saying the 3D is overrated, cuz its not, but its not like seeing it in 2D is death. At least you're saving money.

Edited by Twerkdrew
  • Like 1

So Gravity 2 anyone? Lol we all know nothing is off the table with the run it is having. Hollywood is sequel obsessed.

This is one of those movie that do not require  a sequel but boy, I wouldn't mind if somebody

come up with another one. If Warner decides to greenlight the sequel, it will be probably

a more conventional spy thriller type of plot. Russians as villains trying to down a military

satellite with Bullock sent in as "a reluctant advisor." Cuaron would definitely decline  :D

Peter Berg or Antoine Fuqua would step up...

GRAVITY: This Time It's War

Edited by zackzack
  • Like 1

Posted Image

So cool watching this sunset from my window while listening to this track:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP_y0JIsEfE

This bit of music is strangely very moving. After all the dissonant drone music we hear for 1 hour, this Zimmer-lite 

track is a welcome change of moods. Triumphant scene when she finally stands on her feet.