Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

Damn, this movie still hasn't got a release date in Romania. God damn it. Why do I have the feeling I'll be seeing it on DVD before in theaters... January release date. HERE WE COME.

Please please please tell me you're not supporting this movie.

Of course I'm suppporting it.

And I will wage a Holy War of fire and brimstone upon the ignorant Americans that will fail to see this masterpiece and kill it in the BO.

And then I'll finally see it myself (when it is released in Europe), and find it's actually quite boring.

Come on. We know the drill. We've seen it dozens of times.

Edited by KickShay

And I will wage a Holy War of fire and brimstone upon the ignorant Americans that will fail to see it and kill it in the BO.

And then I'll finally see it myself (when it is released in Europe), and find it's actually quite boring.

Nooooooo  :(

And I will wage a Holy War of fire and brimstone upon the ignorant Americans that will fail to see it and kill it in the BO.

:o  :lol:

So basically you just going after every movie that is liked and decide to destroy its chances at Box Office with Shabalama Curse of Jay.

Well, screw you.

• Like 1

We need to do something. What should we do to break the curse? Do we need to use Avada Kedavra now?

The Shay force is powerful. At this point, I think all that we can do is hoping the incredible reviews of Gravity and Sandra's star power will counter the curse.

The Shay force is powerful. At this point, I think all that we can do is hoping the incredible reviews of Gravity and Sandra's star power will counter the curse.

We are facing a threat not even the killing curse can't counter? That sucks.