Whose Cooler? The Guardians' STAR-LORD or Star Wars' Han Solo  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Cooler? The Guardians' STAR-LORD or Star Wars' Han Solo

• Guardians' STAR-LORD by Alot
    • Guardians' STAR-LORD by Alittle
    • TIE/EVEN
    • Star Wars' Han Solo by Alot
    • Star Wars' Han Solo by Alittle

Personality-wise, StarLord is somewhat a man child (which is understandable given his background) He had his cool moments, but I wouldn't really classify him as a cool guy. Han Solo on the hand just oozes coolness. He came out of SW being known as the rebel, the rogue, rugged, cocky, witty, charming guy, etc.... Out of the Guardians, I would say, Rocket and Gamora are the cool ones.So yeah, it's not even close IMO.

IMO, they have some good traits, but Star-Lord is the real deal. Just look at how Gamora said she would follow Wherever Star-Lord wanted to go.
  • Like 1

IMO, they have some good traits, but Star-Lord is the real deal. Just look at how Gamora said she would follow Wherever Star-Lord wanted to go.

Star-Lord is an immature boy stuck in big pants playing cocky with his big toys on a semi-regressive trip. Han Solo is the man with the swagger, the smuggler that takes no shit from anyone, the rogue pilot that pulls off amazing feats and blasts Tie fighters with an old cargo and doesn't let anyone doubt him:

Posted Image

The charming rough boy swarming his way in hot waters and holding his ground whether he's right or wrong, he got the confidence and is not brooding over a trauma he struggles to get over with, he just deals with it.

Posted Image

He's the one who would retort to Rocket taunting about his plan "Yeah I have a plan. Do ya got better punky fuzzball? " and not a weak "Uh 12% of a plan." like an hesitant guy. Han Solo would bluff.

Posted Image

Han Solo cut the crap and bitching because he is a leader.

Posted Image

He enjoys himself and doesn't make any excuse for being what he is.

Posted Image

Han Solo is the real deal.

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 9

Star-Lord is an immature boy stuck in big pants playing cocky with his big toys on a semi-regressive trip. Han Solo is the man with the swagger, the smuggler that takes no shit from anyone,

Posted Image

The charming rough boy swarming his way in hot waters and holding his ground whether he's right or wrong, he got the confidence and is not brooding over a trauma he struggles to get over with, he just deals with it.

Posted Image

He's the one who would retort to Rocket taunting about his plan "Yeah I have a plan. Do ya got better punky fuzzball? " and not a weak "Uh 12% of a plan." like an hesitant guy. Han Solo would bluff.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

LMAO, some of those points are stupid

If I could find a GIF of Randal from Clerks II saying "What the fuck happened to this world", this is where I'd put it. And keep in mind, I LIKE Star-Lord. Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 2

Star-Lord is an immature boy stuck in big pants playing cocky with his big toys on a semi-regressive trip. Han Solo is the man with the swagger, the smuggler that takes no shit from anyone, the rogue pilot that pulls off amazing feats and blasts Tie fighters with an old cargo and doesn't let anyone doubt him:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

You tell them, dash. Show these young, misguided, poor souls the right path.
  • Like 7

LMAO, some of those points are stupid

Not really, but this was inevitably going to be a young vs old thread.

How about both are cool for different reasons?

And also, Star-Lord first appeared in Marvel Preview #4. Jan, 1976. So due to the 2-3 month lag in distribution, a full year and a half before Star Wars, so really he's the older character here. :P

• Like 3

I don't think it's a fair comparison given that Han is a classic 35ish year old movie character and Star Lord is like 3 days old.

Well, at the risk of being pedantic..comic Star Lord was created in 1976.However, comic Star lord is a very different character from the movie version.

Well, at the risk of being pedantic..comic Star Lord was created in 1976.However, comic Star lord is a very different character from the movie version.

From little I read of StarLord and the comics panels I've seen online of the team, I think the comics version is a pretty boring one.
  • Like 1

From little I read of StarLord and the comics panels I've seen online of the team, I think the comics version is a pretty boring one.

Star-Lord comics and Star-Lord movie are very different things.I do think Chris Pratt is probably the better actor from what I have seen from him so far, he still has to prove himself more but I see more potential in him.