filmscholar

Weekend Numbers (pg119) Turtles 65M, GOTG 41.5

Sheesh, and here I was, thinking that The Hundred Foot Journey would be the film that y'all are worried about.  :wacko:

It's not funny how little shits I give about the Ninja Turtle movie. I couldn't care less if Guardians beats it or not. I actually saw a ton of kids seeing it today.

Also, Boyhood is really great, but don't get anything to drink during it. After he graduates, there's still, like, a half hour of the film left, and my bladder did not approve. 

• Like 2

I meant that there is no Friday numbers from Deadline.com yet. Which it surprising, considering how early the numbers come in (and how off they usually are).

Well, last week Nikki reported 36m for Guardians pretty early and that wasn't that far off (at least compared to some of their other numbers).

• Like 1

Sheesh, and here I was, thinking that The Hundred Foot Journey would be the film that y'all are worried about.  :wacko:

It's not funny how little shits I give about the Ninja Turtle movie. I couldn't care less if Guardians beats it or not. I actually saw a ton of kids seeing it today.

Also, Boyhood is really great, but don't get anything to drink during it. After he graduates, there's still, like, a half hour of the film left, and my bladder did not approve. 

Have you seen that PSH joint? I want to check it out but I see no chatter about it.

The theater next to my home has the following movies playing:A Most Wanted ManChefBelleBoyhoodSnowpiercerand a couple of Bollywood movies.I think I moved to the right neighborhood.

Go see Snowpiercer.