eXtacy

Weekend Actuals Aug 8-10: Turtles 65.6, Guardians 42.1

How do you post those tables?

First click the "More Reply Options" on the bottom right of your post then past the table then click the box on the right that says "Enable HTML?" and then finally post.  Hope that helps.

• Like 1

As one of the few people to actually see Deepsea Challenge, I'll note that its actually pretty punchy for a documentary and I expected it to do a bit better.However, I didnt pay to see it. I coached Wrathette #1 Destination Imagination team this year and they made it to the global finals in Knoxville. The movie did a free screening there and had probably 10k people watch it. About as many as paid to see it this weekend, I see.

• Like 1

don't know why Paramount let it die this weekend instead of using TMNT to help it.

What if the opposite is true? Paramount realizes the Transformers run is done so why not shuffle more impressive numbers to build Turtles up at the expense of the robots?

Not really, I was just saying it got a big drop this week, which it did.  ;)

Oh, its pretty big, but the fact that it made a billion dollars worldwide, is nothing to sneeze at.

I might have absolutely no interest in seeing the film, that doesn't mean, I'm not gonna deny its success.

• Like 1

Oh, its pretty big, but the fact that it made a billion dollars worldwide, is nothing to sneeze at.

I might have absolutely no interest in seeing the film, that doesn't mean, I'm not gonna deny its success.

I didn't deny it's success.  :huh: I'm perfectly aware of its billion dollar gross.

I was hoping it would be a bit more. only 100k or so under Cap 1's total gross.

One of the reasons I wait for the numbers.... so todays income will it place on #8 of the MCU list, Wednesday probably on #7