Fancyarcher

Tuesday Estimates (RTH): TMNT (7.4), GOTG (6.6)

Could even make 280m, if all goes well.

If it merely performs as well as TF4 from here it will clear 265. And it's pretty obvious it's performing better than that film. From 94% of TF4 on OW to 125% of it on Tuesday.

Also that's a 46.5% drop from last Tues to this.

I might just have to make a chart. :P

• Like 8

If it merely performs as well as TF4 from here it will clear 265. And it's pretty obvious it's performing better than that film. From 94% of TF4 on OW to 125% of it on Tuesday.

#1 domestic movie of the summer, here we come.

• Like 4

If it merely performs as well as TF4 from here it will clear 265. And it's pretty obvious it's performing better than that film. From 94% of TF4 on OW to 125% of it on Tuesday.Also that's a 46.5% drop from last Tues to this.I might just have to make a chart. :P

And Friday jump this week should be better than last week. Hoping for a sub-40% drop this weekend, which would bring 300m into play.
  • Like 1

Most likely #1 domestic movie until November

Katniss coming from that crown.

Still it would be the biggest film of the domestic summer, which is a big accomplishment, considering how obscure the property its based off is.

Congrats Guardians. Well deserved.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 3

Do it AA seems Papa gots a brand new bag heh heh with the guardians on fire box office

What percent chance for 300M??