kayumanggi

Weekend numbers thread:TMNT: 28.4 GOTG: 24.7 LBC. 17.7 Ex3: 16.2

How can you say that when the last one made 300 mill WW.  And it's not uncommon for sequels to drop.

But a simple drop-off would've been had it dropped from $85M to $65-70M. Dropping from $85M to $40M (which is what this looks to make at most) isn't just a drop-off, it's almost an implosion.

But a simple drop-off would've been had it dropped from $85M to $65-70M. Dropping from $85M to $40M (which is what this looks to make at most) isn't just a drop-off, it's almost an implosion.

Exactly, and why do you think that happened?  What monumental even happened to it two weeks ago?

• Like 2

I just think people have become tired of that Franchise there will not be a Expendables 4.

Yeah let's not keep blaming the leak. I'd argue Ex 1 was better received than 2 yet the 2nd still dropped in sales and most over predicted it, it was only natural this one would drop too yet a lot of us were silly enough to over predict it AGAIN

=> the reason I posted the comparison.

I can belief a bit 'tiredness' of a franchise, but 50% should show clear enough its more behind, more reasons... than 'tiredness'

Exactly!

It would have dropped but the drop wouldn't have been that dramatic especially when EXP2 was actually well liked.

Hence all the posts here about the illegal high quality upload damage to expect beforehand the movie even opened

• Like 2

I love it when people come into the forums and speak and write very good English but they are obviously not native speaking English people, and they have to tell us that they don't speak it perfectly, yet they are perfectly good at expressing themselves.  Terrestrial is the latest I have seen like this....your English is terrific buddy,.....don't you worry about a thing.  :)

• Like 6

An example of what Baumer has been talking about regarding a few fans and GOTG

Posted Image

Hey buddy you may want to watch that, reading the comments on CBM.com lowers your IQ points pretty rapidly.

Edited by Eddy Targaryen
  • Like 2

I peaked a look

1st Expendables opened ~ $35m

2nd Expendables opened ~ 28.6m

3rd one was expected via long range tracking to open with $25m

=> the difference of $3.6m to E2 was already considering the 'tiredness'

=> leak happened

OW $16.2m

new difference IMHO mainly leak damage

• Like 2

BoxOffice @BoxOffice 2 mins

THE PURGE: ANARCHY: $31.3M Overseas Total / $101.4M Global Total #ThePurgeAnarchy

BoxOffice @BoxOffice 2 mins

THE HUNDRED-FOOT JOURNEY took in an estimated $7.11M this weekend. Domestic total now stands at $23.62M. #TheHundredFootJourney

Their comment section is rivaled only in idiocy by IMDB, Yahoo! news, and Youtube.

Yahoo! News really does take the cake. Bunch of racists and homophobes.

Ferguson Missouri is 67.5% Black as of the 2010 Census. Anyone who has been around that place knows that the area is a complete toilet bowl and in a dangerous place to go near ( Most of St. Louis is like this because of too many blacks.) You show ma 1 single city where the black population is over half of the total population and isn't a crime-infested gutter and is a safe place to be. THERE ISNT

ONE.

Replies:

You are correct. and if there are ran by a democrate mayor tey will fail for sure.

You are 100 percent right. It isn't safe to live any where near where there are large numbers of black people.
Edited by Alpha