eXtacy

Weekend Estimates: GotG 17.6m | TMNT 16.8m | If I Stay 16.4m | WGST 9.0m | Sin City 6.5m

Someone mentioned that Bruce Willis must be laughing at the Expendables 3 number.  Well, Ex3 at least had a leak.  Bruce couldn't even help SC2 get past 10 mill.  

• Like 6

So is there going to be an entire subgenre of movies now about old white people learning that it's ok to eat Indian food? 

From a 40-50 million dollar gross?  I doubt it.

Someone mentioned that Bruce Willis must be laughing at the Expendables 3 number.  Well, Ex3 at least had a leak.  Bruce couldn't even help SC2 get past 10 mill.  

He got paid either way, I don't think he gives a shit.

It looks like he stopped giving a shit a long time ago(save for Looper of course).

• Like 5

What was SC's budget?

Anyways, GOTG isn't my favorite film of the summer (though I like it) but it's just nice to see a big movie this year finally have some REAL legs. I was beginning to worry those were a thing of the past.

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 2

He got paid either way, I don't think he gives a shit.

It looks like he stopped giving a shit a long time ago(save for Looper of course).

Seriously. Let's look at Bruce's filmography since 2010.

I loved him in Looper, and he was fair in Moonrise Kingdom and GIJoe. Other than that, ... what the hell ...

2014The Prince

Omar

2013RED 2

Frank

2011/IThe Black Mamba(Short)

Mister Suave

2011Catch .44

Mel

2011/ISetup

Biggs

2010The Expendables

Mr. Church(uncredited)

2010Cop Out

Jimmy

• Like 1

Algren would be proud of you right now.

Posted Image

• Like 5

yet he charges 1 million $ for a single day on set..  :ph34r:

what a douche..his career is waving goodbye unless he changes his attitude and gets his head straight..

his last 2 movies flopped..he's not a draw anymore..nobody should pay him that much anymore

• Like 1