eXtacy

Weekend Estimates: GotG 17.6m | TMNT 16.8m | If I Stay 16.4m | WGST 9.0m | Sin City 6.5m

While I love WALL-E, I understand why it doesn't work for most people, more so than other Pixar films, interestingly enough.

And Baumer, you should see Bolt. It's a very good movie. :)

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 1

So basically as long as I post opinions that agree with yours, then it's okay with you?

Pretty sure you misunderstand him/her in a series for a reason :ph34r: , as you usually are a lot more.... :rock:  is insightful/understanding...  the correct word here?

One step before starting to throw articles again, might work this time too

I watched Rio 2 yesterday with my little guy. He absolutely loved it. I thought it was pretty adorable. Though I suspect Rio 1 was better. But now this thread's making me realize how few cartoons I actually know about or have seen outside Pixar. I need to rent Paranorman.

Have you not seen the first one?

I watched Rio 2 yesterday with my little guy. He absolutely loved it. I thought it was pretty adorable. Though I suspect Rio 1 was better. But now this thread's making me realize how few cartoons I actually know about or have seen outside Pixar. I need to rent Paranorman.

Love Rio!!! If you haven't seen the first yet, that is a priority!!!
  • Like 1

Baumer, you should really make a list of every movie you seem the only one to hate/dislike but almost everybody else seems to love.You throw knives at popular/beloved movies here and there but we really want to know how your movie DNA taste is made of.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1