Olive

Weekend Numbers (4 day estimates pg 35)

It has not beaten IM 1 + 2 yet.

It will and it has WW soon. And if we are getting technical it hasn't beaten MoS either yet! So your whole point just looks more and more bad when you say it hasn't beaten Iron man 1+2

Edited by mredman

Are you really gonna sit there an argue that Thor,Cap and Hulk are less known than GotG :wacko:

Uh? Did you even read my post properly? You're getting way too worked up over a harmless post, it's actually funny, you remind me of that obsessed Britney Spears fan. Edited by jessie

Uh? Did you even read my post properly?

yes i did you said they weren't as well known as Superman. But they are definitely MORE well known than GotG. And it also BEAT MARVEL characters more famous. Do you get what i am saying here? It did not only beat Superman (or likely will) it also beat OTHER BIGGER Marvel characters. So what is this childish cheapshot at MoS when it beat so many others

Edited by mredman
  • Like 1

MOS had a story written by Christopher Nolan who added the element of a social psychological situation if a real superman was to exist in our knowing.  Zach Snyder directed it and added the stylized visuals and it ultimately upped the action ante in some scenes.  the height of action progresses in film with time.  from Clones to Sith to Kong to Transformers to transformers 3 to MOS to TRansformers 4!!

MOS had a story written by Christopher Nolan who added the element of a social psychological situation if a real superman was to exist in our knowing.  Zach Snyder directed it and added the stylized visuals and it ultimately upped the action ante in some scenes.  the height of action progresses in film with time.  from Clones to Sith to Kong to Transformers to transformers 3 to MOS to TRansformers 4!!

I think Goyer had the bigger input on the script, hence why it's shit.

I wonder if 22 Jump and Sex Tape will get expansions next weekend

Why would they? Sony expanded This is the End and Bad Teacher because they needed them to get over the 100M mark. Those 2 don't need any of that.

Edited by CJohn