Olive

Weekend Numbers (4 day estimates pg 35)

MOS is a terrific movie until Zod shows up.  Right up until then, it's one of the best movies of the year imo.  But the Zod stuff was so mishandled that it brings the movie down.

• Like 7

Where is The Expendables 3 in the top 5? I thought it was PG13 to get more money. The first 2 movies managed to stay in the top 5 for at least 3 weeks so shouldn't part 3 be kicking ass and taking names?

No because young audiences don't give a shit about the likes of Annie and stallone. They are old action stars that appeal to older audiences, watering the film down to serve young uninterested audiences would have only put true fans off

Where is The Expendables 3 in the top 5? I thought it was PG13 to get more money. The first 2 movies managed to stay in the top 5 for at least 3 weeks so shouldn't part 3 be kicking ass and taking names?

It is on 1st... Of higher piracy downloads

• Like 1

Hmmm, so As Above So Below didn't redeem the horror genre for this year, wonder why it didn't do so well, had a decent marketing campaign in my opinion. Hopefully Annabelle does much better.(which it should)What are your guys opinions on this?

Annabelle should do over 30M OW. Maybe even 40M. 

• Like 1

Hmmm, so As Above So Below didn't redeem the horror genre for this year, wonder why it didn't do so well, had a decent marketing campaign in my opinion. Hopefully Annabelle does much better.(which it should)What are your guys opinions on this?

As Above, So Below had a Chernobyl Diaries vibe around it, and that's not a really good benchmark.