James

The Amazing Race

I was surprised to see no thread for this, considering how popular it is. I find it to be the best reality show ever made (yes, even better than 'Survivor;).

Season 25 just started and after the disappointment the previous season was, I am happy with the new contestants. I like quite a few teams which is good, considering I've seen seasons where I couldn't sympathize with any of them.

So, anyone else a fan?

This sounds interesting. I might give it a shot.

Any recommendations from what season to start? Is there a quality curve anywhere, or...?

Well, season 1 and 2 are badly edited, but after that the show gets really good. There are a lot of strong seasons. From the top of my mind: 10, 14, 8, 18, 22, 15, 16. Not in a certain order and I can't remember them very well. But if you can find at least one team that you like it gets really good because you are like: 'C'mon, c'mon!! Go faster.' Haha. 

Edited by James
  • Like 1

The Amazing Race Canada just wrapped up season 2 and it was pretty awesome.  They two guys who won, won $250K each, tax free, a Ford Explorer, free gas for LIFE and some trips.  Pretty cool.

• Like 1