Olive

Avengers: Age of Ultron OS Thread | $945.7M OS | $1.405B WW

Not just that, TA's OD was on a holiday.

Unfortunately the admissions of AoU in OD (135K) in Italy are significantly lower than other 2015 movies like Fifty Shades (238K) and FF7 (195K without previews) that also opened in weekdays. I hope this is due to the strong competition of the highly anticipated ECL match (that potentially could have the same kind of audience) avaliable for free on TV. We will know all in next days.

Unfortunately the admissions of AoU in OD (135K) in Italy are significantly lower than other 2015 movies like Fifty Shades (238K) and FF7 (195K without previews) that also opened in weekdays. I hope this is due to the strong competition of the highly anticipated ECL match (that potentially could have the same kind of audience) avaliable for free on TV. We will know all in next days.

I will never understand that, there are football matches many times in the year and you can record it, an Avengers movie you need a few years to have the opportunity to watch one...Thankfully it's not a big market.

I will never understand that, there are football matches many times in the year and you can record it, an Avengers movie you need a few years to have the opportunity to watch one...Thankfully it's not a big market.

Simple! It was Champions League Quarter Final!!!! People can go to the movies today!!! The game was only yesterday :P

• Like 1

Simple! It was Champions League Quarter Final!!!! People can go to the movies today!!! The game was only yesterday :P

I don't expect sufficient numbers to offset this huge decrease from yesterday.

I'm glad France got a strong increase in admissions and a small one even in $.

No no no. There are many football matches in the year but it's never the same and watching a live match is better than watching a recorded match. Meanwhile, Avengers will still be the same even if they watch it tomorrow instead of today.

• Like 2

After 12 years we're back into fab four, and beating a french team!  I should miss this event for thor or iron man? 

• Like 2

No no no. There are many football matches in the year but it's never the same and watching a live match is better than watching a recorded match. Meanwhile, Avengers will still be the same even if they watch it tomorrow instead of today.

They're still guys running to catch a ball, but this debate will go nowhere anyway.

Indeed. What's a point to record live event when the whole country is watching it and every newspaper, website and friends will talk about the score? Football/soccer is popular and you can't do anything with that ;) but as everyone said today is gonna be big :D

Edited by Pypa94
  • Like 1

After 12 years we're back into fab four, and beating a french team!  I should miss this event for thor or iron man? 

Yeah.. Italian team are prety lame, if it's not germany or spain I won't even open a internet page to see the scoring.