Olive

Avengers: Age of Ultron OS Thread | $945.7M OS | $1.405B WW

You are lucky. Here in Spain you can find even dubbed songs in some films (of course, in animated films, but in more films too). It is really disgusting.

It's mostly the case here as well, I never liked that, there is obviously a lost of quality in the process, and it's not a good way to make kids interested in foreign languages.

Apart from this => Online Presales in Mexico are soaring at a record pace, expect something really huge in that country!

• Like 1

It's important because these countries have a huge potential of growth, they will be much bigger in 2019 when TA4 is released.

Potential is definitely huge especially Indonesia. 3rd largest Democracy in the world behind India and US. Eventually, we'll see 40M maybe 50M become the norm. 

250M+ China, 100M+ in SK, that's a net increase of 200M+ from 2 markets for TA2. I think 1.2B OS is likely as long as Europe remains flat from TA1. 

I think with Euro having dropped a lot plus its NOT a growing market I doubt that its not dropping. Markets lock to drop are Europe including Russia plus Australia. I think Brazil also is dropping as currency lost more than 50%. Anyway we will know in 2-3 days.

I think with Euro having dropped a lot plus its NOT a growing market I doubt that its not dropping. Markets lock to drop are Europe including Russia plus Australia. I think Brazil also is dropping as currency lost more than 50%. Anyway we will know in 2-3 days.

Inflation will help negate some of the loses. I think Russia's looking at being flat from TA1. Ruble has gotten strong enough that TA2 can match TA1. Rest I agree with you. 

Inflation will help negate some of the loses. I think Russia's looking at being flat from TA1. Ruble has gotten strong enough that TA2 can match TA1. Rest I agree with you. 

I thought even with 2B its dropping. That is already enormous number. I am not convinced its making beyond that. Let us see. Overall I could see 350-400m growth from across growth markets and 50-100m drop from rest. So overall could/will hit 1.2B despite dropping in few markets.

• Like 1

I thought even with 2B its dropping. That is already enormous number. I am not convinced its making beyond that. Let us see. Overall I could see 350-400m growth from across growth markets and 50-100m drop from rest. So overall could/will hit 1.2B despite dropping in few markets.

Yep, it's run is going to be very interesting. 200M increase from China and SK, 100M from rest of Asia and about 40-50M from LA. 24 hrs till the madness begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

FF7 just broke it. Previous record holder was IM3 (if I remember correctly). Not so sure on the numbers though. It's hard to find an up-to-date data.

Yes, IM3 was no.1 holiwood movie in Indonesia with $ 15,305,150

FF7 just broke it. Previous record holder was IM3 (if I remember correctly). Not so sure on the numbers though. It's hard to find an up-to-date data.

Yes, IM3 was no.1 holiwood movie in Indonesia with $ 15,305,150

Report from Taiwan: 200k presales tickets, all time record, also will be the widest release ever.

Wonderful, absolutely wonderful :D

By the way, how is the Taiwanese market? Is it a fast-growing market? I'm asking because it is a devleoped country now and its population is clearly aging while its economic growth is pretty good but not sky-high at this stage of its economic development.

• Like 1

So on the Asia front, we have Indonesia, The Philippines and Taiwan opening today. It should do well in all 3 markets I think. Fingers-crossed for record-breaking numbers.

• Like 2

Wonderful, absolutely wonderful :D

By the way, how is the Taiwanese market? Is it a fast-growing market? I'm asking because it is a devleoped country now and its population is clearly aging while its economic growth is pretty good but not sky-high at this stage of its economic development.

Can't find any numbers, but FF7 just beat Avengers and Transformers 2 to become #4 all-time best in Taipei city.

Can't find any numbers, but FF7 just beat Avengers and Transformers 2 to become #4 all-time best in Taipei city.

OK, thanks :) The Avengers 2 is starting pretty well there, it could become number 1 :)

Asia is completely on fire, that will be huge for sure!

Now latin America needs to play its role, it must be amazing there as well, there is $50m to gain compared to TA1, it's not peanuts: )

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1