Dementeleus

Interstellar (2014) | The Black Hole Version

Poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Grade Interstellar

I liked it as well, before MM got the AIDS, when they were screening for the female astronaut to go up with him.  They actually started interviewing a lot of 16 and 17 year old girls, as they explained it, a girl in her teens is best suited for the trip to Mars.  MM had a really cool line which explained his X-rated sex scene later on.

"You know that's what I like about high school girls, man.  I get older but they stay the same age."

• Like 1

Here's a really funny story about McConaughey.  It's 14 minutes long but if you want to start at the MM stuff, go to the 4 minute mark and listen until the end.  Trust me, it's pretty freakin funny.

• Like 2

Interstellar really is a true test to see who is more forgotten. Topher, or Wes Bentley?

To be fair, he is making a bit of a comeback.  He;s in this and then he's also going to be in Malick's next star studded film.  But you are right, after his Oscar worthy performance in American Beauty, he just kind of disappeared.

Wes Bentley vs. Topher Grace. Ah, The True Battle of the Never Were's.

Unlike all of us, who would trade places with them in a heartbeat.  

Saying they never accomplished anything is silly.  They made it onto the big screen and silver screen.  That's pretty cool.

Unlike all of us, who would trade places with them in a heartbeat.  

Saying they never accomplished anything is silly.  They made it onto the big screen and silver screen.  That's pretty cool.

Yeah, but their careers didn't quite pan out the way most probably expected them to, so...

Meanwhile, it just dawned on me: the best part of the whole movie was when Anne Hathaway saved the universe by giving the aliens a big speech as artificial and prepared as her awards speeches two years ago.