grim22

Central Intelligence | June 17 2016 | New Line. The Rock and Kevin Hart starring. Rawson Marshall Thurber directing. Trailer Page 4.

Go on BOM, look up Finding Nemo, look at its numbers adjusted and not. Think about it. Finding Nemo had a massive effect on the childhoods of many in my generation, hell look at the DVD sales too if you can find them. And we've passed it down to generation below us who weren't alive when it came out too. Nemo is Pixar's most popular film no doubt and no animated record will be safe when it is released

just because someone watched it / liked it as a child doesn't mean they care about it as a teen/adult.

just because someone watched it / liked it as a child doesn't mean they care about it as a teen/adult.

They didn't just like it though, that's the thing. Look at what Toy Story 3 did. That's because Toy Story is important to people. Will guess what Nemo is important to people in the same way but on a bigger scale.

• Like 1

They didn't just like it though, that's the thing. Look at what Toy Story 3 did. That's because Toy Story is important to people. Will guess what Nemo is important to people in the same way but on a bigger scale.

Ethan we're friends now

except toy story isn't even slightly comparable. it was the first ever CG animated movie, and in terms of the longevity those two movies had, it's far bigger than Finding Nemo - the merchandise, the songs, the catchphrases, the characters all held up much better between TS2 and TS3.

a closer comparison is Monsters Inc. Did amazingly well and was well liked, but the sequel 10 years later dropped 100M. The same thing will happen to Dory.

The opposite is more likely. Dory is an event that teens have been waiting for their entire lives, CI is something they can catch a few weeks down the line. Both should have good/great legs (unless poorly received) because July looks weak as fuck.

I saw Finding Nemo when I was 9. It is my childhood, and one of my favorites.

But I never asked for a sequel. Im sure thats something most people agree with.

I disagree, I know a lot of people that have been dying for more Nemo.

Dory, in fact, is one of the most beloved characters in Pixar history. That, with Ellen Degeneres' rising popularity on her show and in social media will make FD very hard for CI to compete against.

I didn't ask for a sequel but a chance to return to the world and the characters is something that is impossible to turn down for those who grew up on the film

• Like 1

I didn't ask for a sequel but a chance to return to the world and the characters is something that is impossible to turn down for those who grew up on the film

Lots of people turned it down for Monsters University.

Dude...you were like 3.

I was 4 and that's part of the point it made such a massive impact on people of all ages. That is one of the few movies from that long ago that I actually remember the theater experience and I've watched a million (hyperbole) times since. Nemo is one of those things where pretty much everyone I know has seen it, and pretty much all of them love it. I mean its one of those movies That we get off topic and spend a whole day talking about in English class.

• Like 2