druv10

Tuesday Actuals: Nolan - 6.9M, BH6 - 10.5M

Weird for BH6 given it's a weekday, IS should be ahead...That means BH6 benefits from an amazing WOM :wub:B)

Today is a holiday. Lots of people off work and kids out of school. IS increase was good as well. BH6 is ridiculously good.

• Like 5

It's an amazing number, but it's crazy high for a Tuesday most Americans don't get off

Yeah really.  None of my friends were off for today.  But that makes it all the more impressive.

I'm thinking it's a typo too. Even if kids were off, that jump is just insane. Saturday jumps for animated movies that big rarely even happen.

Hm.  If it's just finger slip to a nearby number it could be 10.8 (which also would be awesome).  I mean the other possibility is that he hit 1 twice by accident (considering it's two digits) or misplaced the decimal point... either of which would mean he was trying to type 1.8 which doesn't seem likely.

A math mistake might be more likely than a typo in this case.

Edited by Sal

Wait in America you call Remembrance Day Veteran's Day? The schools aren't off on Remembrance Day in where I live in Canada but I think maybe they are in some provinces do though.Are all school's off on Remembrance Day in the U.S.? 

Edited by ban1o