Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

Let's be honest here, I know everyone always looks at the high end and pretends the low end doesn't exist, but at the end of the day it's gonna be at the low end.

I'm actually hoping for the lower end here.

• Like 1

So The Expendables 3 cost 190M?!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

That shit is hilarious, for real.

Also, can we assume that the nude pictures leak hurt THG?

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Alright guys, Alright. Enough about the Broncos potentially winning everyone's week on Fantasy Football. Lets get back on topic.

So MJ1 is really going to hit below 140M. I don't think anyone saw this coming.

I've got a bad nagging feeling this is Iron Man 2 all over again with everyone in the 150 range and it ends up not even hitting 130. I can't help but feel this could open in the 130ish range. Less advertising that's not as exciting for people, less trailer views, less presales, less sellouts, less buzz, less RT score and it all adds up to me having this nagging guy feeling that we're going to be in nuclear meltdown mode come Friday. I don't wish it to be true, but all the signs are there for it to do under 140 and under 350. We live in a bubble here and sometimes what we think is unthinkable happens and it's usually for big blockbuster series that everyone loves that we all miss so badly.

Ahem.