Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

wait until you guys find out Tele is robin williams in one hour photo and he's posting pictures of not even his family. (there's gotta be one family who still goes to get photos developed, right?)

How do we know if Tele Jr. Is even really still young. He could be posting old pics of a kid.

• Like 3

Food for thought:

If Mockingjay Part 1's Friday is RTH's minimum and it follows Deathly Hallows part 1 from here on out it would end up at 262.58m Dom total

If it's Friday is RTH's minimum and it follows Breaking Dawn part 1 from there forward it'll end up with 206.6m

I don't think it will because I still think it'll have better legs than those too, but those are some incredibly low possibilities.

i'm surprised tele pseudo-defended me during my sexism rant yesterday considering he was around before women could vote

I see the cricket field in the late evening sun, the players in their white top-hats trooping in from the field, with the ripple of applause running round the ropes, and the urchins streaming across to worship, while the old buffers outside the pavilion clap and cry "Played, well played!" and raise their tankards, and the Captain tosses the ball to some round-eyed small boy who'll guard it as a relic for life, and the scorer climbs stiffly down from his eyrie and the shadows lengthen across the idyllic scene, the very picture of merry, sporting old England, with the umpires bundling up the stumps, the birds calling in the tall trees, the gentle evenfall stealing over the ground and the pavilion, and the empty benches, and the willow wood-pile behind the sheep pen where Flashy is plunging away on top of the landlord's daughter in the long grass. Aye, cricket was cricket then.

• Like 2

I see the cricket field in the late evening sun, the players in their white top-hats trooping in from the field, with the ripple of applause running round the ropes, and the urchins streaming across to worship, while the old buffers outside the pavilion clap and cry "Played, well played!" and raise their tankards, and the Captain tosses the ball to some round-eyed small boy who'll guard it as a relic for life, and the scorer climbs stiffly down from his eyrie and the shadows lengthen across the idyllic scene, the very picture of merry, sporting old England, with the umpires bundling up the stumps, the birds calling in the tall trees, the gentle evenfall stealing over the ground and the pavilion, and the empty benches, and the willow wood-pile behind the sheep pen where Flashy is plunging away on top of the landlord's daughter in the long grass. Aye, cricket was cricket then.

iSyyQgy3VR3hU.gif

• Like 6

Food for thought:

If Mockingjay Part 1's Friday is RTH's minimum and it follows Deathly Hallows part 1 from here on out it would end up at 262.58m Dom total

If it's Friday is RTH's minimum and it follows Breaking Dawn part 1 from there forward it'll end up with 206.6m

I don't think it will because I still think it'll have better legs than those too, but those are some incredibly low possibilities.

It's fun to laugh at Mockingjay's OD and all, but lets remember that it's going to put up some crazy money over its first ten days.

I suspect by the end of next weekend there won't be anyone joking around about it not passing GOTG for #1 anymore.

• Like 2

Food for thought:

It won't have Twilight legs for sure. Twilight is an extreme example where the movie did not branch out beyond the same target audience which kept coming back every time. This year, TFIOS had an extremely good opportunity to branch out beyond its target audience, unfortunately Fox didn't seem to care much for promoting it beyond that set demographic.

You would know  :P

Cricket is extremely different now. More spectator friendly, quick matches and high scores.