Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

Gotta chop some up at the theater to put em' on my banh mi sandwich

Man, banh mi is the best.

Well...

There weren't onions in my pocket. That was an excuse/lie. I was just misty eyed because it reminded me of a feeling I hadn't had since 1997. It was my b-day back in 1997, and I requested to see Batman and Robin.

It's not a good feeling

I'm really sorry that I made you remember those childhood memories :(

• Like 3

When are you coming to NYC? We need to hit the theaters together and perhaps eat popcorn and sandwiches.

On the salary I'm on? Not any time soon :(

Also that trip to Vietnam is gonna cost me 2 grand in total when it's all said and done. I'm broke. The rest of my money went to Interstellar tickets to try and buy my Nolanite status back

• Like 2

Also that trip to Vietnam is gonna cost me 2 grand in total when it's all said and done. I'm broke. The rest of my money went to Interstellar tickets to try and buy my Nolanite status back

Did you book the tickets yet?

What the...

Try visiting Tele from NY. It would cost me about $700 to get to CA and back. I could buy another iPad with that.

• Like 2