rukaio101

CAYOM Year 10 Advanced Schedule

Are we even still using this???

I've been a little bit busy so I haven't had a chance to fully update this and the franchise to rights thread. I'll get around to it eventually though. Besides, I'm trying not to put too much of an emphasis on the advanced schedule considering what happened last time. 

Take off To The Moon 2 and replace with The Nightingale (directed by Steven Spielberg)

Don't bother doing the bolded part, I'll just do it next year then.

Since they were delayed from this trimester, move The Shadow Entities and The Scavenger Wars to May 22nd and July 1st respectively (since Blank is no longer playing I'm taking over the date for Bone), then move Metal Slug to November 13th and put an animated tentpole from me on the 6th.

I could schedule a date for a film I have, but I kinda just want to drop it like a mic when the Part 1 thread unlocks and see how it affects things.

Oh god if it's an animated film I will be so screwed.

Take off To The Moon 2 and replace with The Nightingale (directed by Steven Spielberg)

Cuaron isn't taken from what I've noticed, so add The Nightingale with him as director.