rukaio101

CAYOM Year 10 Advanced Schedule

Yeah, I really feel like this could get everyone's creative juices flowing.

The Festival was always really fun.

If we're going to do it this year, we'd have to start it as soon as possible and it would probably leak over into the first trimester of Y10, but yeah it does sound like fun.

Also, bagsy I get a place in the jury.

'bout damn time you got back to SpellForce!

Oh so we have a nice showdown again like my last SpellForce flick against Creators monster :D That will be fun.

And yes it was about time... but still it´s a new storyline... so we´ll see how that turns out  :P

and it won´t be the last SpellForce film 

:ph34r: Shadow Wars is just the beginning to the new chapter of this saga 

And I can only assume Blank's RESTART is actually the sequel to a film I don't know that made $500 billion several CAYOM years ago.

Don't be an ass. RESTART was on that date to be the Dawn of Oblivion to Imperial Dawn's SpellForce 3. Of course, now SpellForce is there too so...

Danny Phantom I'll move to year 11, RESTART on October 2 (I really really don't like that date but there's nothing else I can remove this year without seriously fucking up longterm plans.)

(I'll admit, I'm tempted to put it on July 4th weekend, but I don't want to be that rude to CJohn)

Edited by Blankments

September 4: The Attack Team (dir. Adam Wingard) (Action/Thriller/Dark Comedy)

A unique genre film featuring stylized action and a wicked sense of humor, The Attack Team follows four mercenaries united under a request to take down a political candidate from a mysterious ally, but things get less simple as the mission goes on, including intervention from the target's beautiful, yet deadly, daughter.

• Like 2

Oh so we have a nice showdown again like my last SpellForce flick against Creators monster :D That will be fun.

And yes it was about time... but still it´s a new storyline... so we´ll see how that turns out  :P

and it won´t be the last SpellForce film 

:ph34r: Shadow Wars is just the beginning to the new chapter of this saga 

Saw that those games are 80% off right now at gog.com, guess I'll have to check them out!  :lol:

• Like 1