rukaio101

CAYOM Year 10 Advanced Schedule

Take the untitled duck project off the schedule. I figured it would be better if it came out after The Black Knight (Scrooge McDuck 2) formally launches the Duckverse in Y11.

Move Poe to the December 25 date instead.

Edited by C00k13

November and December are gone...

Where are November and December? Also, move Resistance to September 25.

Aw hell. It must've snipped off that end last time I updated. Alright, I'll try and get that fixed later today.

• Like 2

Alright, I think I've finally finished fixing the Advanced Schedule and made a backup so this doesn't happen again. Sorry it's taken so long. In the inevitable case that I've missed something, just tell me and I'll fix it. 

Also, I'm moving Attack on Titan 2 to Y11. Partially to give the manga more time to get ahead, largely because I'll get complete free reign to loose it anywhere I want there, rather than having to cram it into the already overcrowded November/December months.

• Like 2

Also, I'm moving Attack on Titan 2 to Y11. Partially to give the manga more time to get ahead, largely because I'll get complete free reign to loose it anywhere I want there, rather than having to cram it into the already overcrowded November/December months.

Wise choice my friend.

Just some release date changes:

Five Nights at Freddy's - October 2nd

La Révolution - September 18th

The Tourist - TBD
The Monster Squad - TBD

Happy Wheels - October 9th

And just a short note, The Throne of Fire is on August 7th, not November 6th. You have it on both dates. ;)

Edited by Alpha

Um....

Remove all films of mine except for Spark: Supernova. I'm becoming way too busy to play in this anymore. :(

Take EVERYTHING off. I need to take a break from this game.

This mainly comes from the fact that I want to do actual writing, not fake. Along with that, my social life is important, and I want to start hanging out more with people. Meaning this game has become the least of my concerns, and therefore I won't return until June after 9th grade ends and I have a bunch of time on my hands for a lot of stuff.

Edited by Alpha

Take off To The Moon 2 and replace with The Nightingale (directed by Steven Spielberg)

Edit: I see Spielberg is already taken. Whoever had that movie, if you plan on still doing it, post here. I will take my movie off the schedule, in that case, and wait for the next year.

Edited by ChD

Remove Spark: Supernova, Neopets, and Next To Normal

Keep A Love Worth Killing For on June 12.

Move Parallels to May 22, but change the director to Sean Durkin.

New Films:

July 31 - Bounty Hamster (Sci-Fi/Animation/Family/Comedy) (dir. Rob Schrab)

September 25 - Freddy Zapper & The Manifest of Doom (Sci-Fi/Musical/Comedy) (dir. James Bobin)