iceroll

BOT's Top 100 TV Shows of All Time - COUNTDOWN COMPLETE! (Top 20 Time! Starts p.17)

#59 Glee - 137 Points
LLUFJay.jpg
IMDB Rating:
wkT8dNR.png
Aired:  2009-ongoing (Fox)
Episodes: 108
Genre: Drama/Comedy
List Trivia: Following Heroes is another series that started out great then turned to shit - Glee. I can only wonder how these shows would rank if they continued the momentum from their first few seasons.
Storyline: A group of ambitious misfits try to escape the harsh realities of high school by joining a glee club, where they find strength, acceptance and, ultimately, their voice, while working to pursue dreams of their own.
Opening Theme (Glee didn't have an opening so here's the most famous performance):

http://vimeo.com/42851671

j4HMQSS.gif

• Like 2

#58 True Detective - 138 Points
2MdFFIL.jpg
IMDB Rating:
RVQyESE.png
Aired:  2014-ongoing (HBO)
Episodes: 8
Genre: Drama
List Trivia: True Detective has the third fewest number of episodes out of all TV shows in the Top 100. When you discount miniseries then it's actually the lowest, but that's due in-part to it being a very new show.
Storyline: The lives of two detectives, Rust Cohle and Martin Hart, become entangled during a 17-year hunt for a serial killer in Louisiana.
Opening Theme:

http://youtu.be/FxXRkqXfhYM

XfkwOrp.gif

• Like 6

#57 Star Trek: The Original Series - 140 Points
2REa0fW.jpg
IMDB Rating:
OJXsWpS.png
Aired:  1966-1969 (NBC)
Episodes: 79
Genre: Drama
List Trivia: True Detective has the 3rd fewest number of episodes out of all TV shows in the Top 100. When you discount miniseries then it's actually the lowest, but that's due in-part to it being a very new show.
Storyline: Captain James T. Kirk and the crew of the Starship Enterprise explore the Galaxy and defend the United Federation of Planets.
Opening Theme:

tumblr_lmchf4bOBu1qhv4l8.gif

• Like 5

#56 Rick and Morty - 141 Points
XBQjAba.jpg
IMDB Rating:
DowbWUi.png
Aired:  2013-ongoing (Adult Swim)
Episodes: 11
Genre: Comedy
List Trivia: Rick and Morty has the 7th fewest number of episodes out of all TV shows in the Top 100. When you discount miniseries then it has the fourth fewest episodes. It's also the only Adult Swim show in the Top 100.
Storyline: An animated series that follows the exploits of a super scientist and his not so bright grandson.
Opening Theme:

HIzqJ6N.gif

• Like 6

Season 2 and first half of Season 3. They never really knew what to do with her character.

Heroes above so many good shows is just trollololol.

Heroes went downhill starting with the season 1 finale, and when they refused to kill of Sylar in that episode. That just led to every new character servicing Sylar's character arc, Kristen Bell's character suffered greatly due to that.

• Like 2

Heroes? Glee? you motherfuckers are trying to give me a heart attack I swear to christ.

56-58 are all pretty class though, so I'm soothed a bit.

quit whining, it's a fan-made list consisting of the opinions of less than 50 people.

Edited by KaloVisor
  • Like 1

Heroes went downhill starting with the season 1 finale, and when they refused to kill of Sylar in that episode. That just led to every new character servicing Sylar's character arc, Kristen Bell's character suffered greatly due to that.

I was fine with Sylar surviving Season 1. The problem was that ultimately every season ended up having Sylar shoehorn his way into being a major villain until suddenly he does a gigantic massive heel-face turn in the latter portion of Season 5.

But as I've mentioned before, I pretend Heroes ended after this scene:

Sylar_Boom_2-1-.gif