iceroll

BOT's Top 100 TV Shows of All Time - COUNTDOWN COMPLETE! (Top 20 Time! Starts p.17)

#67 Scrubs - 117 Points
7uL7hR7.jpg
IMDB Rating:
GF10hMB.png
Aired:  2001–2010 (NBC)
Episodes: 182
Genre: Comedy
List Trivia: Out of all the networks/channels, NBC has the most representation in the Top 100, with 21 series.
Storyline: In the unreal world of Sacred Heart Hospital, intern John "J.D" Dorian learns the ways of medicine, friendship and life.
Opening Theme:

tumblr_myhuaaorX41rl8i0yo6_500.gif

• Like 6

#66 Person of Interest - 117 Points
oefnoqI.jpg
IMDB Rating:
uuF1iv8.png
Aired:  2011-ongoing (CBS)
Episodes: 77
Genre: Drama
List Trivia: Person of Interest is the newest CBS show in the Top 100, and it also has the fewest episodes.
Storyline: An ex-assassin and a wealthy programmer save lives via a surveillance AI that sends them the identities of civilians involved in impending crimes. However, the details of the crimes--including the civilians' roles--are left a mystery.
Opening Theme:

T7ji3.gif

• Like 1

#65 Archer - 122 Points
bEDAwF3.jpg
IMDB Rating:
UawnL7G.png
Aired:  2010-ongoing (FX)
Episodes: 62
List Trivia: Archer is one of seven animated "adult" comedies in the Top 100. It ranks 6th out of 7.
Storyline: At ISIS, an international spy agency, global crises are merely opportunities for its highly trained employees to confuse, undermine, betray and royally screw each other.
Opening Theme:

UXLTZwv.gif

Edited by iceroll
  • Like 9

#64 I Love Lucy - 123 Points
3AUAlGd.jpg
IMDB Rating:
zOvXLel.png
Aired:  1951-1957 (CBS)
Episodes: 181
List Trivia: I Love Lucy is the oldest TV show in the Top 100. It's one of two shows that aired in the 1950s.
Storyline: A daffy woman constantly strives to become a star along with her bandleader husband and gets herself in the strangest situations.
Opening Theme:

http://youtu.be/juNSYH7RveY

tumblr_lodyyapjtf1qbgyx2o1_500.gif

• Like 3

#63 Teen Titans - 123 Points
9bZXIMd.png
IMDB Rating:
zOvXLel.png
Aired:  2003-2006 (Cartoon Network)
Episodes: 65
Genre: Saturday Morning Cartoon
List Trivia: Teen Titans is the highest ranked Cartoon Network original TV show in the Top 100. It's also the fourth show so far to receive a #1 ranking from someone.
Storyline: A teenager named Robin, finds a group of heros, Starfire, Cyborg, Beast Boy, and Raven. They come together to stop their villians of whom they could never beat alone.
Opening Theme:

tumblr_ng7ox28l9N1rvxid3o1_r1_500.gif

• Like 3

Man what a great list with so many Saturday morning cartoons above of some of the best shows ever. Just awesome.

It's the power of nostalgia man. "I'm gonna overlook any of the flaws in these shows because I used to own a lunchbox w/ these characters on it when I was 6"

#62 Justified - 133 Points
30AZZUk.jpg
IMDB Rating:
BmrK5Nr.png
Aired:  2010-ongoing (FX)
Episodes: 65
List Trivia: Justified's 10 point jump from Teen Titans marks the biggest points jump in the entire list so far.
Storyline: Old-school U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens is reassigned from Miami to his childhood home in the poor, rural coal-mining towns in Eastern Kentucky.Cyborg, Beast Boy, and Raven. They come together to stop their villians of whom they could never beat alone.
Opening Theme:

258yzk7.jpg

• Like 5

#61 SpongeBob SquarePants - 134 Points
7BYn3dk.jpg
IMDB Rating:
3tZkKK3.png
Aired:  1999-ongoing (Nickelodeon)
Episodes: 189
Genre: Saturday Morning Cartoon
List Trivia: Out of the four Nickelodeon TV shows to make the Top 100, SpongeBob Squarepants ranks 3rd. A certain series occupies the upper two spots for Nickelodeon shows. It also has the most episodes aired, beating out Rugrats' 172.
Storyline: The misadventures of a fast-food restaurant working sponge who lives under the sea.
Opening Theme:

tumblr_m1i9zxj6eO1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

• Like 2

#60 Heroes - 134 Points
ttO2jei.jpg
IMDB Rating:
ks1dEq2.png
Aired:  2006-2010 (NBC)
Episodes: 77
List Trivia: Heroes ranks exactly in the middle of NBC shows in the Top 100, placing 11th out of 21.
Storyline: They thought they were like everyone else... until they woke with incredible abilities.
Opening Theme:

tumblr_lnu9jaxqPh1qzbyhpo1_500.gif

• Like 2

Kristen Bell was in heroes?

Save the Cheerleader... save the world

I remember seeing that commercial over and over again.

We didn't even watch Heros back then but bought the DVDs several seasons into it.

Season 1 & 2 were great... went downhill from there.

• Like 1