iceroll

BOT's Top 100 TV Shows of All Time - COUNTDOWN COMPLETE! (Top 20 Time! Starts p.17)

#99 Fargo - 87 Points
G9Ibem4.jpg
IMDB Rating:
W1crCoC.png
Aired:  2014-ongoing (FX)
Episodes: 10
Genre: Drama/Comedy
List Trivia: Fargo is one of only 6 shows in the Top 100 to have 10 or fewer episodes aired so far, including miniseries.
Storyline: A drifter named Lorne Malvo arrives in small-town Minnesota and influences the population with his malice and violence, including put-upon insurance salesman Lester Nygaard.
User quote:
I watched it and I thought it was great! I figured it would be good, but I didn't expect it to be this good!  :o
-Empire
Opening Theme:

5OpL7PW.gif

• Like 8

#98 Justice League Unlimited - 87 Points
jHXYrhv.jpg
IMDB Rating:
W1crCoC.png
Aired:  2004-2006 (Cartoon Network)
Episodes: 39
Genre: "Saturday Morning Cartoon"
List Trivia: Justice League Unlimited is the first TV show in the Top 100 under the genre "Saturday Morning Cartoon". Even if they didn't air on Saturdays, I made this genre to group all of the nostalgic cartoons that most voters likely watched as kids.
Storyline: Seven of the most formidable heroes form arguably the most powerful team ever.

Opening Theme:

tumblr_mjwdamzNNR1rxigzao1_400.gif

• Like 6

#97 V: The Miniseries - 88 Points
y7yHWKu.jpg
IMDB Rating:
nPzGJFm.png
Aired:  1983 (NBC)
Episodes: 2
Genre: Drama
List Trivia: V: The Miniseries is the shortest TV show in the Top 100, with only 2 episodes.
Storyline: When aliens come to Earth to ask for our help, a few suspicious humans discover their horrific true intentions and prepare to resist.

Opening Theme:

2jEbeLT.gif

• Like 6

#96 Deadwood - 90 Points
kBzIkG2.jpg
IMDB Rating:
OD6lFwK.png
Aired:  2004-2006 (HBO)
Episodes: 36
List Trivia: Deadwood is the lowest ranking HBO show in the Top 100, the next HBO show ranks at #72, any guesses what it is?
Storyline: A show set in the late 1800s, revolving around the characters of Deadwood, South Dakota; a town of deep corruption and crime.
Opening Theme:

http://youtu.be/1H1BjPmEBm0

tumblr_m0qk8vHa8n1qdrcyyo1_500.gif

• Like 6

#95 The Good Wife - 91 Points
5hQesmD.jpg
IMDB Rating:
mPqQb6B.png
Aired:  2009-ongoing (CBS)
Episodes: 122
List Trivia: Deadwood is the lowest ranking HBO show in the Top 100, the next HBO show ranks at #72, any guesses what it is?
Storyline: Alicia has been a good wife to her husband, a former state's attorney. After a very humiliating sex and corruption scandal, he is behind bars. She must now provide for her family and returns to work as a litigator in a law firm.
BOT User Quote:
It just had one of it's best episodes of all time...which is saying a lot considering how The Good Wife is a really amazing show. It's back to firing on all cylinders this season and I only consider that a good thing. :)
-Water Bottle, 2013
Opening Theme:

tumblr_mvd8d4y64D1rhlv47o1_500.gif

• Like 5

#94 Yu-Gi-Oh! - 91 Points
SoEWLsA.jpg
IMDB Rating:
R5fietc.png
Aired:  2000-2008 (TV Tokyo/Syndication)
Episodes: 224
Genre: Saturday Morning Cartoon
List Trivia: Yu-Gi-Oh! is the first Japanese anime import in toe "Saturday Morning Cartoon" category for the Top 100.
Storyline: Yugi Moto solves an Ancient Egyptian Puzzle and brings forth a dark and powerful alter ego. Whenever he and his friends are threatened by evil in Duel Monster Card Game, this alter ego breaks out to save them.

Opening Theme:

cDRVXTj.gif

Edited by iceroll
  • Like 5

#93 Survivor - 93 Points
ireHwbz.png
IMDB Rating:
ZmSbUf0.png
Aired:  2000-ongoing (CBS
Episodes: 441
Genre: Reality TV
List Trivia: Survivor is the first and only reality TV series in the Top 100. The Amazing Race barely missed out at #112, The Voice ranked #221, Real Housewives of New Jersey at #301, American Idol at #378, and the other Real Housewives in the high 400s.
Storyline: A reality show where a group of contestants are stranded in a remote location with little more than the clothes on their back. The lone survivor of this contest takes home a million dollars.

Opening Theme:

yAtVH4E.gif

• Like 3

Quite simple actually. I've never heard of All in the Family so it's probably some american drama or smth. But VD is quite known WW. Same for some animes.

You'd probably hate All in the Family anyway it was made in the 70's

• Like 1