Seventh Son (2015)

16 members have voted

1. 1. Grade It:

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

A fun fantasy adventure movie with a great Julianne Moore. Jeff Bridges and Ben Barnes were also good in their roles. The 2nd half has a good amount of epic moments and the special effects are great. I am in love with Alicia Vikander  :wub:

8.5/10

• Like 1

A fun fantasy adventure movie with a great Julianne Moore. Jeff Bridges and Ben Barnes were also good in their roles. The 2nd half has a good amount of epic moments and the special effects are great. I am in love with Alicia Vikander  :wub:

8.5/10

Brace yourself if you dig Vikander, she is in a gazillion movies in 2015, check her wiki page. She will be a Harvey girl next year for the tulip fever movie.

Fun fact, Vikander replaced Jlaw who quit the movie (seventh Son) because of that Katniss thing ...

You are right, she is very cute and charming that swedish girl.

• Like 1

Brace yourself if you dig Vikander, she is in a gazillion movies in 2015, check her wiki page. She will be a Harvey girl next year for the tulip fever movie.

Fun fact, Vikander replaced Jlaw who quit the movie (seventh Son) because of that Katniss thing ...

You are right, she is very cute and charming that swedish girl.

I know she is also gonna be in The Man From U.N.C.L.E..

So I'm guessing you're the only one here who's seen this. A question I've had for a while is what the budget on this thing is. Not sure if you can tell just by seeing the movie, but does it look more like a $50M film or a $150M film?

So I'm guessing you're the only one here who's seen this. A question I've had for a while is what the budget on this thing is. Not sure if you can tell just by seeing the movie, but does it look more like a $50M film or a $150M film?

150M. It looks good.

Also guys, one thing I liked was the fast pace of the movie. It had only 102 minutes but it has tons and tons of monsters, epic setpieces and subplots. But that does create some problems as most monsters barely get screen-time. 

• Like 1

I am really glad this was made 3 years ago as Ben Barnes is a far better actor than Kit Harrington, which would likely be the lead if it had been made 1 year ago. Numbers called my attention to this a few days ago.

• Like 1

I too enjoyed this movie. Not as much as CJohn, but it was more fun than Jupiter Ascending, and the effects were so much better than they looked in those trailers. The plot was simple, the movie didn't demand too much intelligence, and for what it was, it was entertaining.

6/10

• Like 1